We are fortunate enough to have Jer's mom know how to cut Jer's hair...and of course Andrew has the same problems that Jer has with his head. He has the same calics in the same places! So, Grandma Tenio was kind enough to cut Andrew's hair (after cutting Jer's hair) while we were down for Thanksgiving. This is the only shot I got before our camera died. I took a ton of pic's with her camera, hopefully she will be able to send them too me or at least make a couple of copies! Thank you for doing such a nice job with both Jer and Andrew's hair!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Homemade Haircuts!
We are fortunate enough to have Jer's mom know how to cut Jer's hair...and of course Andrew has the same problems that Jer has with his head. He has the same calics in the same places! So, Grandma Tenio was kind enough to cut Andrew's hair (after cutting Jer's hair) while we were down for Thanksgiving. This is the only shot I got before our camera died. I took a ton of pic's with her camera, hopefully she will be able to send them too me or at least make a couple of copies! Thank you for doing such a nice job with both Jer and Andrew's hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the picture! Haha! I have always given my boys haircuts. It's not my favorite thing to do (as you can tell from the pics on my blog. They need one BAD!), but it is sooo much cheaper!
Post a Comment